Thursday, October 14, 2021

 


My name is Alifiya, and I am currently eighteen years old. I was born and raised in India. In India, I am from the city of Udaipur, which is located in the state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan is primarily a desert, which is ironic given that Udaipur is known as the "City of Lakes" due to its numerous lakes. Currently, I am a student at Arizona State University. At ASU, I am pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science.

Two of my key interests are data analysis and machine learning. My goal is to perform research in these areas so that artificial intelligence can progress. Apart from that, I enjoy spending time in nature and going on camping trips with my friends. When it comes to sports, I enjoy badminton and swimming on occasion. As much as I adore playing badminton, I also enjoy watching tournaments. My favourite badminton player is Carolina Marin, a Spanish badminton player and Olympic gold medallist.

The focus of this blog will be on the effects of globalization on the food industry, trade, and education. I'll talk about the changes that have occurred in each of the aforementioned categories, as well as their bad and beneficial consequences.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Globalization and Education

For different people, the term "globalization" has diverse connotations. This topic has long been debated because of its benefits,...